Who we are
AB Timber is a specialist supplier of Swedish timber and Swedish products.
We have many years of expertise (over 60 years) in the sawmilling — processing — manufacturing within the European timber markets.
Strong purchasing relationships with many sawmills and planing mills across Sweden, enable us to source raw material against your requirements. Our expertise is supplying industrial customers and builders merchants across the world. You are welcome to join as well.
- Competitive pricing – service included.
- Our aim is to supply “loads” of timber any time, just in time to industrial customers (such as furniture, flooring, packaging and construction industries).
- Full “loads” of quality Swedish timber in Redwood/Pine (Pinus Silvestris) and Whitewood/Spruce (Picea Abies).
- Comprehensive range of sizes, lengths and qualities.
- Cut to length, from 150 mm and upwards.
- FSC® and PEFC™ against requirement. (Licence: FSC-C009483)
- Planed — all profiles catered for.
- Carcassing and Packaging timber.
- Impregnated Timber i.e: Tanalith “E”, CCP, AC800, Komo, KDAT.
- Pallet collars.
- Trailer service at your service. Trailer/Container/Boat Loads
We also strive for excellence to fulfil our customers individual requirements. We have a great amount of flexibility and can offer mixed loads of different sizes to suit your production requirements.
AB Timber sources all of its raw material from well managed areas and supplies across Sweden. At AB Timber we believe that timber has a great future. It is natural, renewable, recyclable, non-toxic, bio-degradable unlike alternatives such as concrete, masonry and steel.
WOOD IS THE NATURAL MATERIAL OF CHOICE!
We will be happy to quote for your future requirements.
CEO AB Timber